Translate

lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

Smartphones: Fredoom or Captivity?

After been just a few days without my Iphone, due to an accident, I have had enought time to wonder why It has became so important...


On one hand, I have the opportunity to connect myself everybody, everywhere, not making a single effort. But In the other hand, It is reciprocal. Everyone can find me wherever. Even they can now, If I was asleep or checking my whatsapp messages at 3 O'clock in the morning.

Smartphones make yourself available, no matter what you are doing. Your phone number can be introduced in everyone's smartphone, and your personal profile and photos are freely available.

The point is... Are we using our tools properly?

Let`s make a proof...What about living a week withouth our smartphones? We would feel disabled or released?

Anyone who dares to do it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

paper blog

Seguidores